Certainteed Ridge Vent – 12″ Filtered
Certainteed Ridge Vents are designed with internal weather filter and external baffles. Less than an inch in height, this molded, high-impact copolymer shingle-over ridge vent permits capping of the ridge with shingles like the rest of the roof. The ridge vents combined with sufficient intake vents, are the most efficient and effective systems you can install.
• Provides evenly distributed ventilation along the entire underside of the roof
• Wind driven rain resistant to 110 MPH
• Slim design for visual appeal
• Provides a higher volume of airflow per square foot of attic area than any other fixed-vent system
• Available with and without nails
• Design maximizes airflow across the entire underside of roof sheathing
• Works year-round to ventilate the attic
• Changes in wind direction have no significant effect on vent performance
1. External wind baffle deflects wind and weather over the vent and creates low pressure above the vent to pull air out of the attic
2. Built-in ventilating weather tight end plug flexes for different roof pitches and protects roof decking
3. Each vent has 18 sq. in. of net free area per linear foot
4. Accommodates roof pitches from 3/12 to 16/12
Write us and our team will be in touch with you promptly.