Asphalt-Saturated Felt Underlayment
ENGINEERED FELT UNDERLAYMENTS
Gorilla Guard® 30 and Gorilla Guard® SPEC 30 are designed to outperform traditional felt roof underlayment by combining specially developed additives with glass fibers. The advanced substrates in the Gorilla Guard® line allow the underlayment to lay flatter, resist wrinkling and reduce slippage. It’s tougher and more resilient, yet easy to handle for a smooth application.
The superior quality, time and labor saved by using Atlas engineered underlayment encourages more contractors to offer it to customers as a standard product rather than as an upgrade to traditional felt.
Gorilla Guard® 30 Engineered Felt
• 4-square roll results in less handling time
• 36% lighter than traditional organic #30 felt
• 28% stronger substrate reduces need for re-work before applying shingles
Gorilla Guard® Spec 30 Engineered Felt
• 2-square coverage roll
• 142% stronger in pull-through test
• 207% high tear strength
Organic Felt Underlayment
#15 and #30 Asphalt Saturated
• Heavy Organic Mat
• High Asphalt Saturation
• Heavier Roll Weight
• Tightly Wound Rolls – Less Telescoping
• Consistent Roll Lengths
• Excellent Standard Packaging
• Highly Visible Alignment Lines
• High Tear Strength
• Easier Roll-Out – Less Sticking
• Flatter Installation Lay-Down With Less Curling
• Five Plants To Serve You Nationwide
Write us and our team will be in touch with you promptly.
Form is deprecated, please cotact the webmaster to upgrade this form.